息子の迷言 | Funny Sayings of My Son

天使のような息子

普段やっているYOUTUBEチャンネルはこちらです。
オヤジギャグばかり言っています!
⇩⇩⇩

 以前、息子と会った時の話。息子は天使のように可愛いと思った。
Once, during a conversation with my son, I couldn’t help but marvel at how angelic and adorable he looked.

ただ、時々おかしなことを言う。
However, he sometimes says the most peculiar things.

一緒にファミマに行ったときに、私はファミチキを食べたことがほとんどないと話した。
During a visit to the convenience store together, I mentioned that I hardly ever eat Famichiki (a popular Japanese convenience store fried chicken).

それを聞いて息子が、「ありえない。人生の8割損してる」と言ってきた。
Upon hearing this, my son exclaimed, “That’s unbelievable. You’re missing out on 80% of life!”

そこで私が、「お前の幸せの8割はファミチキなのか?」と聞いてみた。
So, I jokingly asked him, “Is 80% of your happiness really tied to Famichiki?”

息子は、「そう、俺の幸せの8割がファミチキで、残り2割がAPEX(ゲーム)」と言い切っていた。
Without missing a beat, he replied, “Yes, 80% of my happiness comes from Famichiki, and the remaining 20% from playing APEX (a game).”

こいつは何を言ってるんだと思った思った。
I couldn’t help but wonder what he was talking about.

また、私に対して、「すごくゲーマーだね」と言ってきた。
He also told me, “You’re really into gaming, aren’t you?”

私は中学以降、ほとんどゲームをしたことがない。
Since junior high school, I haven’t played many video games.

ただ、携帯に脳トレの一つとしてモグラ叩きゲームを入れている。
However, I do have a whack-a-mole game on my phone for brain training, which I play quite often.

それは結構やっているので、ゲーマーと言ってきたようだった。
Apparently, he took that as a sign of being a gamer.

私のイメージするゲーマーとかなり違うと思った。
I realized his idea of a gamer is quite different from mine.

また、息子は将来「ひよこ鑑定士になる」と言ってきた。
Furthermore, my son expressed his desire to become a “chick appraiser” in the future.

それだけでおかしいと思ったので
Finding this amusing,

私が「それの何が面白いの?」と聞いてみた
I asked, “What’s so appealing about that?”

ひよこのオスとメスを鑑定して、ミキサーに入れるだけで、稼いでる人は数千万稼いでいると言う
He explained that chick appraisers determine the gender of chicks and then sell them to be processed into feed, earning millions in the process.

さらに、「ひよこ鑑定士には夢がある」と言ってきた。
Moreover, he insisted that there’s a dream in being a chick appraiser.

そんなものに夢なんてねえって言ったのだが、息子は夢があると言い返してきた
I argued that there’s no dream in such a thing, but my son insisted otherwise.

最終的には、私と二人で将来、ひよこ鑑定士を目指すことになった。
In the end, the two of us decided to pursue becoming chick appraisers together in the future.

今後はひよこ鑑定士を目指して頑張ろうと思っている。
From now on, we’ll work hard to become chick appraisers.

独学で英語力アップを無料で実現
⇩⇩⇩
英語サイトのイメージ” srcset=
Copied title and URL