色々と面白い物が出てきた(タイ) A lot of interesting things have surfaced.

オニちゃんの海外滞在記
英語力アップを自宅から無料で実現
⇩⇩⇩
英語サイトのイメージ” srcset=

今の所に越して来る前に本をはじめ色々なものを断捨離しました。その中には書類の断捨離も含まれています。かなり過去の書類を溜め込んでいましたので、色々と面白いものも出て来ました。それらを紹介します。

Before moving to my current location, I threw away a lot of book and other items, including documents. As I had accumulated quite a number of old documents, I found a lot of interesting things. I will introduce them.

まずは私がタイで働いていた時のFujitsuの給料明細が出てきましたので紹介します。

Firstly, I have my pay slip from Fujitsu when I was working in Thailand.

正直、タイにいて生活をする分には十分な給料をいただけていました。ただ、当時は息子の養育費に給料の半分を送っていましたので、全く裕福という訳ではなく、以前にも書きましたように駅からソンテオという地元民が近場に行く時に使う一番安い交通手段で、駅から30分の場所、会社から合計1時間近くかかる場所に住んでいました。タイに住んでいながら日本の通勤よりも何ならハードなんじゃないかと思える場所でした。

Honestly, I received a sufficient salary to live in Thailand. However, at that time, I sent half of my salary to my son for child support, so I was not wealthy. As I have mentioned before, I lived in a location that was 30 minutes away from the train station, and I had to take the cheapest mode of transportation called “sonteo” to travel around the area. My apartment was also quite far from the company, and it took me about an hour to commute. It felt even harder than commuting in Japan.

ちなみに、今も息子にもっとたくさんの養育費を払ってあげたいという気持ちはあります。ただ、そんな立場にない事と、あれば送ってあげたいの発想ではなく、少し自分の足場を固めてからでないと、どっちも駄目になってしまう可能性があるのを学びました。

By the way, I still have the desire to pay more child support to my son. However, I have learned that I need to secure my financial stability before doing so. Otherwise, both of us may end up in trouble.

下は会社の社員証です。

The below picture shows my employee ID card.

タイで働いていたときに、ある日系の会社のタイ支店に仕事で呼ばれていった事があります。そこは大手企業という訳ではありません。ですので、使っている従業員のパソコンは全て従業員個人のものです。そこで、その従業員のパソコンの危険性などを調べに行ったのだったと思います。あまり覚えていません。

When I was working there, I was once called to work at the Thai branch of a Japanese company. It was not a big company, and all the employees used their own personal computers. I believe we went there to investigate the dangers of the employees’ computers. I don’t remember much about it.

その結果に私は驚いたのですが、その会社の社内で使われているパソコンの98%くらいが海賊版のOSを使っていました。そんな事があるのかと思ってしまいました。残りの2%はもしかしたら駐在の日本人かもしれませんし、もしかしたらそれが判明出来ていないだけかもしれません。その事を上司に話をしたらタイでは普通だよと言われました。

The result was quite surprising to me. About 98% of the computers used in the company were operating on pirated OS. I couldn’t believe it. The remaining 2% might have belonged to Japanese expatriates, or it may be that they just hadn’t been identified yet. When I spoke to my boss about this, he said that it was normal in Thailand.

バンコクで一番老舗の5〜6階建てのデパートがあるのですが、その中のワンフロアーは丸々、海賊版商品の販売フロアーになっています。

There is a five or six-story department store in Bangkok that is the oldest of its kind. One whole floor is dedicated to the sale of pirated products.

WindowsのOSの海賊版だったり、化粧品や洋服のバッタ物だったりします。中には結構精巧に出来ているものもあります。ちなみに、そのフロアーに行くと呼び込みに声を掛けられて、うちのブランド物は他の商品よりも質が良いよって声を掛けてきます。バッタ物の中でも優越があるようです。

Sometimes they sell pirated versions of Windows OS, cosmetics, and clothes. Some of them are quite well-made. By the way, when you go to that floor, the staff calls out to you and says that our brand is better quality than the other products. There seems to be some superiority even among pirated products.

ちなみに、バッタ物なんて売ったり買ったりしてけしからんなんて言うつもりはありません。実は今回の断捨離で下のCD-ROMが出てきました。

By the way, I don’t intend to say that buying or selling pirated products is not acceptable. In fact, during my decluttering, I found a CD-ROM that contained pirated software, which I had also purchased. I deeply regret this.

思い出しましたが、私もそのデパートに行って、バッタ物のOfficeを買っていたようです。その当時の出たばかりの一番新しいものだったので、ついつい買ってしまいました。ただ、言い訳をさせていただければ、買って2週間くらいで使えなくなってしまいました。きっと、トライアル版のコピーのようなものだったのかもしれません。

I just remembered that I went to that department store and bought counterfeit Office software. It was the latest version at the time, so I couldn’t resist buying it. However, if I may make an excuse, it stopped working after just two weeks. It may have been a copy of the trial version.

また、今回の断捨離で他にも面白いものが出てきましたので、そのうちに紹介します。

Also, I found other interesting things during my decluttering, so I’ll introduce them later.

海外旅行
Copied title and URL